Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mindfulness at home







Mind full or mindful?
This weekend I've been trying to practice
mindfulness.
I like the idea of having no plans, just go for a walk,
sit in the garden, play with our little boy,
and really enjoy the little things in life.
I've had a sore neck the last couple of weeks, and
therefore tried a little morning yoga, and I
love it! 
So, stretch bend, breathe and relax...
I will definitely try to add a mindfulness/relaxation
room in my next office project...


3 comments:

Marie said...

Jeg er definitivt mind full ;) Må test ut litt yoga tror jeg. Kjører du en runde til 14-strekken i morgen?

Mamun said...

Nice...
mindfulness

Emilie's daughter said...

A wonderful idea! I will bend, stretch and relax... I hope you too! CHrista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...